German Beverages Australia is delighted to bring you the taste of ‘Germany in a bottle’ – a carefully selected range of drinks suited to all Australian lifestyles and occasions: from the finest organic juices and smoothies to delicious wines and classic beers – including full-flavoured, non-alcoholic brews – made with centuries of German experience.
Our non-alcoholic beverages are available to the wider public, whilst our alcoholic beverages are available to licensed businesses.
We would like to take you and your guests on a journey; create memories and unite over a mutual appreciation for fine quality as we bring the traditions, the expertise and passion from the makers of these premium German beverages to you.
Let our knowledge and experience work with you – giving you and your guests an exceptional drinking experience!
- Bespoke selection – chosen specifically for Australian lifestyles & climate
- Most of the beverages are new to the Australian market
- Premium products from finest ingredients
- Organic juices/smoothies with long shelf-life and no cooling until opened
- Extensive industry experience & contacts in Germany & Australia
- Excellent service, expertise & support
- Trusted German partner companies with tradition; all family or privately owned
- Direct access to further German & European beverages
- Not available in large retail outlets
- Opportunity to create unique experiences for your guests
Put a German and an Australian together, then add finance, corporate and event management, with IT and marketing expertise; the result is a powerful combination. Reimer and Louise began their professional careers in Germany, developing close personal and professional contacts within the wine, beer and hospitality industries They share their families’ heritage, business values and dedication to quality, and love of the local German cultures:
“Wouldn’t it be wonderful to bring these flavours, these products, their traditions & stories, culture, festivals and fun to Australia for others to enjoy!” they often pondered.
It was these thoughts, these passions that sparked their Australian journey, co-founding Australia’s largest and most authentic German festival in Brisbane. Fast forward a few years, Louise and Reimer have begun an exciting, new chapter, tapping into their vast expertise, experiences and contacts – German Beverages Australia.
Their commitment to the local and wider community has always been strong – both here and in Germany – and you will often find them involved in German and multicultural initiatives, organisations and events in Queensland and beyond.