Just arrived, explore our rare and new German wine delights – just waiting for YOU to enjoy and share. Bring wine appreciation to a new level!
- Rare & new wine specialties! popular in the region, rarely reaching far shores. Pinot Gris (Grauburgunder) with centuries of German wine-making; highly prized Ahr valley Pinot Noirs from Germany’s premium Pinot Noir growing area; new organic Riesling vintage plus other premium Rieslings.
- Bubbles galore! Delicious white, pink and red sparkling wines made for celebrating the bright new year, or for that big special Festive gathering.
- Practical Piccolos! These 200ml gems are the cutest bottles on the block – a great small gift or “thank you”, food hamper addition, and the perfect BYO fit for your handbag or simply a quiet evening with your favourite Netflix show.
Ready for you, your beer-loving friends/family and for Christmas. You particularly asked us for new German craft beers – premium new breweries, new/rare German beer styles. DONE!!
- Special German craft beers and style: new to Australia, award-winning Altenburger Bock, Altenburger Schwarzes, Leikeim Steinbier & non-alcoholic Weissbier, plus all your Koblenzer favourites!
- Family-owned craft breweries: with generations of beer-making expertise, passion and making beers of tradition plus new styles for new generations.
We listened to YOU .. and we ordered for you!
This is what you, our juice/smoothie lovers, asked us for – in addition to our current range of Rabenhorst‘s award-winning juices & smoothies..
- Lunch-box sized “drink on the go” : from Kindergarten to Corporate. New MINI range 125ml is perfect!
- Specialty juices: Elderberry (Holunder), Cherry, Cranberry, Prune and more. DONE!
- More berry/red fruit juices not available in Aus: Got you covered with award-winning Berry Selection, Grape + iron, Red grape + pomegranate and more …
- Health-food trends: think wheatgrass with spirulina. DONE!
- Immune-boosting children’s juices: Rotbäckchen Immune in large and mini 125ml
Winter’s well and truly underway! Get out those winter woollies, cook up a soup and sip a warming Winter wellness Glühwein … but is that ENOUGH to keep us healthy through the cold months? We asked German naturopath, Beatrice Dean – who now calls Queensland “home” – for her top immune-boosting tips to stay healthy. (more…)
It’s time to get serious and personal with our special German wines and organic juices – and now we’re giving you the info background to do exactly that!
Each wine and juice has its own story, its own unique taste and ‘personality’ … so come on a delicious learning journey with us!
“Danke” Donation Drive 2.0, our initiative to support those who are supporting others, was in planning the moment I finished our first donation drive of Rabenhorst juices 2 weeks earlier. And what a moving experience this second run was!(more…)
How can we help support and thank those who are working tirelessly to support the community during COVID-19?
An idea. A phone call (to a local State MP) … and our mini Donation Drive was born! (more…)
People across Germany have been trusting their and their families’ well-being to one name for decades (and longer), Rabenhorst. It’s so exciting that the Germany Agricultural Society (DLG) has yet again recognised their continuing exceptional quality across their whole range of juices in a very special way.
Skin and healthy living influencer, Claire Mason, has a big and increasing social media fan base: Not only for sharing her tips, expertise and discovering wonderful new skin products & treatments – for inside and out – but also her passion for creating delicious recipes. She lives and breathes good skin health and lifestyle – and is her own best walking, talking example that “beautiful and healthy skin starts on the inside!!” (more…)
Flavour-packed + non-alcoholic
We’ve been busy creating a delicious Winter Warmer. Our Rabenhorst juice inspired non-alcoholic Glühwein (Mulled Wine) is SO GOOD – rich in natural organic goodness, antioxidants, vitamins and flavour… with the aroma and spices of German Christmas Markets! Our ‘taste-tester’ came back for more, and so did all the guests of the German Australia Business Association’s Brisbane winter networking event!
Today I’m sharing my special recipe with you … enjoy and viel Spass!! (more…)