Each beer has its own story waiting to be told, and each beer is unique and different in its own way. Hot off the press, here is our first-ever brand-new best-seller*, an illustrated (flipping) book that tells all ! (more…)
I love Chinese & Lunar New Year. I love the festive celebrations, the banquets of exquisite dishes bringing together of family and friends for evenings on end … and I love German wines, beers and juices too.
Today, I’ve brought these together – discover my personal food+drink tips for Chinese & Lunar New Year. (more…)
Check out HERE our specially designed 2021 calendar with the most important dates of the year, such as World Riesling Day or International Beer Day.
It’s a great reference for the whole year, and its 1- page format means you can just print it out or keep handy on your desktop or device for quick access. (more…)
Just arrived, explore our rare and new German wine delights – just waiting for YOU to enjoy and share. Bring wine appreciation to a new level!
- Rare & new wine specialties! popular in the region, rarely reaching far shores. Pinot Gris (Grauburgunder) with centuries of German wine-making; highly prized Ahr valley Pinot Noirs from Germany’s premium Pinot Noir growing area; new organic Riesling vintage plus other premium Rieslings.
- Bubbles galore! Delicious white, pink and red sparkling wines made for celebrating the bright new year, or for that big special Festive gathering.
- Practical Piccolos! These 200ml gems are the cutest bottles on the block – a great small gift or “thank you”, food hamper addition, and the perfect BYO fit for your handbag or simply a quiet evening with your favourite Netflix show.
Ready for you, your beer-loving friends/family and for Christmas. You particularly asked us for new German craft beers – premium new breweries, new/rare German beer styles. DONE!!
- Special German craft beers and style: new to Australia, award-winning Altenburger Bock, Altenburger Schwarzes, Leikeim Steinbier & non-alcoholic Weissbier, plus all your Koblenzer favourites!
- Family-owned craft breweries: with generations of beer-making expertise, passion and making beers of tradition plus new styles for new generations.
We listened to YOU .. and we ordered for you!
This is what you, our juice/smoothie lovers, asked us for – in addition to our current range of Rabenhorst‘s award-winning juices & smoothies..
- Lunch-box sized “drink on the go” : from Kindergarten to Corporate. New MINI range 125ml is perfect!
- Specialty juices: Elderberry (Holunder), Cherry, Cranberry, Prune and more. DONE!
- More berry/red fruit juices not available in Aus: Got you covered with award-winning Berry Selection, Grape + iron, Red grape + pomegranate and more …
- Health-food trends: think wheatgrass with spirulina. DONE!
- Immune-boosting children’s juices: Rotbäckchen Immune in large and mini 125ml
Winter’s well and truly underway! Get out those winter woollies, cook up a soup and sip a warming Winter wellness Glühwein … but is that ENOUGH to keep us healthy through the cold months? We asked German naturopath, Beatrice Dean – who now calls Queensland “home” – for her top immune-boosting tips to stay healthy. (more…)
It’s time to get serious and personal with our special German wines and organic juices – and now we’re giving you the info background to do exactly that!
Each wine and juice has its own story, its own unique taste and ‘personality’ … so come on a delicious learning journey with us!
“Danke” Donation Drive 2.0, our initiative to support those who are supporting others, was in planning the moment I finished our first donation drive of Rabenhorst juices 2 weeks earlier. And what a moving experience this second run was!(more…)
How can we help support and thank those who are working tirelessly to support the community during COVID-19?
An idea. A phone call (to a local State MP) … and our mini Donation Drive was born! (more…)