Learn about your favourite juices, wines and beers – including tasting notes – and the ingredients, the stories and the people behind them.
Discover how to bring your enjoyment of these premium beverages to the next level with our latest insider top tips, recommendations, and recipes. We will share and show you how to create wonderful dining and entertaining experiences.
NEW! Check out our range of Infosheets now available below. More coming soon.
Juice / Smoothie Guide
Discover all the info and facts about our delicious Rabenhorst juices and smoothies.
From Riesling to Pinot Noir and specialty grapes, learn about our Brogsitter wines.
Hot on the heels of our German Beer best-selling online magazine*, comes the sequel – a beautifully illustrated GERMAN WINE (flipping) book. It’s proof that the sequel is sometimes even better than the original!
Join us on this journey of discovery, stories, tradition & history, and damn good German wines! Find your personal favourite – whether a classic Riesling, rare and new grape varieties, or wines from prestigious ancient growing regions kept a secret by German wine-lovers for way too long. (more…)
Each beer has its own story waiting to be told, and each beer is unique and different in its own way. Hot off the press, here is our first-ever brand-new best-seller*, an illustrated (flipping) book that tells all ! (more…)
Just arrived, explore our rare and new German wine delights – just waiting for YOU to enjoy and share. Bring wine appreciation to a new level!
- Rare & new wine specialties! popular in the region, rarely reaching far shores. Pinot Gris (Grauburgunder) with centuries of German wine-making; highly prized Ahr valley Pinot Noirs from Germany’s premium Pinot Noir growing area; new organic Riesling vintage plus other premium Rieslings.
- Bubbles galore! Delicious white, pink and red sparkling wines made for celebrating the bright new year, or for that big special Festive gathering.
- Practical Piccolos! These 200ml gems are the cutest bottles on the block – a great small gift or “thank you”, food hamper addition, and the perfect BYO fit for your handbag or simply a quiet evening with your favourite Netflix show.
Ready for you, your beer-loving friends/family and for Christmas. You particularly asked us for new German craft beers – premium new breweries, new/rare German beer styles. DONE!!
- Special German craft beers and style: new to Australia, award-winning Altenburger Bock, Altenburger Schwarzes, Leikeim Steinbier & non-alcoholic Weissbier, plus all your Koblenzer favourites!
- Family-owned craft breweries: with generations of beer-making expertise, passion and making beers of tradition plus new styles for new generations.
We listened to YOU .. and we ordered for you!
This is what you, our juice/smoothie lovers, asked us for – in addition to our current range of Rabenhorst‘s award-winning juices & smoothies..
- Lunch-box sized “drink on the go” : from Kindergarten to Corporate. New MINI range 125ml is perfect!
- Specialty juices: Elderberry (Holunder), Cherry, Cranberry, Prune and more. DONE!
- More berry/red fruit juices not available in Aus: Got you covered with award-winning Berry Selection, Grape + iron, Red grape + pomegranate and more …
- Health-food trends: think wheatgrass with spirulina. DONE!
- Immune-boosting children’s juices: Rotbäckchen Immune in large and mini 125ml
Winter’s well and truly underway! Get out those winter woollies, cook up a soup and sip a warming Winter wellness Glühwein … but is that ENOUGH to keep us healthy through the cold months? We asked German naturopath, Beatrice Dean – who now calls Queensland “home” – for her top immune-boosting tips to stay healthy. (more…)
It’s time to get serious and personal with our special German wines and organic juices – and now we’re giving you the info background to do exactly that!
Each wine and juice has its own story, its own unique taste and ‘personality’ … so come on a delicious learning journey with us!
Flavour-packed + non-alcoholic
We’ve been busy creating a delicious Winter Warmer. Our Rabenhorst juice inspired non-alcoholic Glühwein (Mulled Wine) is SO GOOD – rich in natural organic goodness, antioxidants, vitamins and flavour… with the aroma and spices of German Christmas Markets! Our ‘taste-tester’ came back for more, and so did all the guests of the German Australia Business Association’s Brisbane winter networking event!
Today I’m sharing my special recipe with you … enjoy and viel Spass!! (more…)
We are very excited and proud to be bringing Rabenhorst, a well-known German market leader in health juices, to Australia. Their organic juices and smoothies are not only of exceptional quality and delicious, but also backed by over 200 years of juice-making experience and innovation.
In fact, we were so thrilled that we shared the news with the entire German business community through the of German-Australian Chamber of Industry and Commerce. (more…)