“Wine is sunlight held together by water” – Galileo Galilei
We are proud to bring you our carefully chosen NEW selection of premium wines – popular favourites plus new varietal grapes and styles to Australia – from one of Germany’s leading wine houses, Brogsitter.
As a family business, they are proud of their rich heritage and excellence in winemaking for over 400 years. They source their grapes from the best wine regions in Germany, with their award-winning winemaking centred in the picturesque Ahr Valley, a tributary of the Rhine, the home of Germany’s most exceptional Spätburgunder (Pinot Noir) and Frühburgunder wines.
Where can I taste them? Ask us for your nearest stockist, restaurant or wine bar, or visit our exclusive online shop German Beer and Wine here for our whole wine range. Wholesale & stockist enquiries here .
Looking for other German wine specialties? Please ask us. We’re here to help!
- One of the oldest and most highly-regarded wineries in Germany
- Ahr wines rarely exported, due to regional demand
- Multi award winning wines; 2009 Winery of the Year
- Michelin star restaurant, Sanct Peter; Guest house since 1246
- Family-owned; First to export German wine to USA (in 1860)
- 420+ years of winemaking expertise in every bottle